Skype
mr.cryptbook

Convergence at Gravity Falls! Part 2 Convergence at Gravity Falls! Part 2

Great animation, but you definitively should cooperate with some voice actors in the future. Maybe even add voices to this one. Otherwise you only animate expressions, not talks.
Maybe its just me, but it looks painfully wrong. At first I thought that I have problem with speakers.

Still, like your stile.

Grave Mistake Grave Mistake

Miracle survivor part was the best.

Voyeur School Voyeur School

Heh, remember that one from KOMS. The dog-fish was hilarious.

Royal Heroes Royal Heroes

Not bad, but too much boring grinding.

Badim responds:

My son was able to beat 50% of game without extra grinding.
But he was playing steam version. Maybe we balance better that version.
Here is a key to try it - PGX2I-AGWA6-4DCN3

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

The endings have reminded to me about Mass Frustration Effect.

Nexus - Crisis Nexus - Crisis

Good work.

Sounds like a song from UFO.

Young Smaug the Terrible Young Smaug the Terrible

Man, I really like Smaug since childhood. He is the most badass in the Hobbit. But what I am really upset about - that he shall be the most badass in the LOR too. Anyway, how possibly you can kill thing as big as Smaug with one sissy arrow? May be there is no diamond scale at that spot, but there is still a lot of muscle, skin, bones and cartilage to cover Smaug`s guts. You cannot kill an elephant with an arrow. You cannot kill a bear with an arrow. Boar? Nope. But look, there is an angry dragon, the most big, evil, cruel and dangerous thing in the Middleearth. Heeey, relax, fear not citizens. We have A HUNTER. Use your bow man, kill him! How someone can get that kind of idea?
I mean, this is the damn dragon, not the fucking sieve. That was wrong. Totally wrong.

Anyway, still a better ending than mass effect 3.